Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas, One And All

Wishing everyone who's kind enough to read this blog a happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous new year.

I hope Santa is good to you and brings lots of book tokens and gift vouchers. I know it took me decades to train my mother in what to give, and I have the beige jumpers to show for it.

If you're looking for books, remember BetterWorld Books for cheap secondhand fiction and non-fiction. Great value and you're helping charity and being green!

frontispiece for first edition A Christmas Carol Image public domain, courtesy of Leeds University

If you're not sure what to buy, watch out for sales on Amazon US or Amazon UK. There should be some good deals starting soon.

Whatever you find, enjoy and tell others about it. Happy Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?