Friday 17 April 2020

Labour Leaks, The Aftermath

Dear Points Of View, I have just watched Crimewatch and I think it a disgrace that Kirsty Young and Matthew Amroliwala should be talking about crimes and criminals. They should be investigated immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Keir Starmer




Dear Points Of View, I have just watched Points Of View and I think it a disgrace that Keir Starmer is grassing up Kirsty Young and Matthew Amroliwala. He should be investigated immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Iain McNicol




Dear Points Of View, I have just watched BBC News and I think it a disgrace that Jon Ashworth is grassing up Grandma. He should be investigated immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Emilie Oldknow




Dear Points Of View, Perhaps your last correspondent could explain why I've just had to tell our daughter not to call her sister a "bitch face cow". She didn't get it from me. Ms Oldknow should be investigated immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Jon Ashworth




0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?